Sinmi and Adeife.....another love story (2)

Continued from Part 1

...If only she knew. Sinmi relaxes and breathes in his scent. 'Saying something?'  he asks. 'No' she murmurs. They continue in silence. They finally arrive the train station and he gently lets her down from his back. 'Thank you' she says while at the same instant pecking him briefly on the cheek. 'Thank yourself' he responds with a smile. 'Do you have the ticket already' he asked her to which she nods. 'I guess its time to go then or do you want to come with me?' Sinmi asks with a bland look. ''I wish so but you know I can't'' he replies, his face somber 'Okay then, will call you when I arrive' she replies as she moves towards the train entrance. He covers the space between them in a jiffy, pulls her to himself unexpectedly, the surprise only lasting a fraction for her as she hugs him back. holding him tightly too. 'Adeife mi, its not like I am going so far away or for a life time' We will see again in less than a week 'I know, but I miss you any time you ain't with me and your going now again signals the start of that cycle again' 

Sinmi gently disengages from the hug, touches his cheek with her palm: 'you will be okay, and you know, I miss you so much too. Someday soon, ok?' He nods reluctantly as she walks slowly away from him. Both of them keeping eye contact as long as geographically possible. Alone with each other and oblivious to their surroundings and the hustle and bustle of the train station. Then the shrill of the train's horns jolted each to reality. Sinmi, settling down to her window side seat as the train's movement takes her beyond the sight of Adeife. 

The mechanical rhythm of the train eased Sinmi into a lull. She closes her eyes, a smile to her round face. Adeife mi...

To be continued in Part 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats in a Kiss?

Welcome to Ocolc's Lair

GRIT....