Welcome to Ocolc's Lair

Hello Wonderful People. 

It pleasures me greatly to finally step out here to share the many thoughts that have been running around in my head. Thoughts that range from physical to spiritual; terrestrial to celestial; pious to salacious; religion to politics; ordinary to extraordinary; stupid to ingenuously wise, and many more as they blossom.

While I have quite an incongruous mix of taste sometime, I am fundamentally eclectic, hence there will always be something for everyone.



To them that know me as that level headed, easy-going, see no evil, hear no evil chap; you may be mildly surprised sometimes on this blog. For them that do not know me at all before; I beg you to please be open minded. For the new friends, I will be making from now on, remember I am actually the side of me you are able to unveil. What I promise all however is to be the best side of me, you are able to unveil per time.

I promise to be as sincere as ever, even in my many fictions. I promise to share with you all I come in contact with that I feel may just be of interest to you. I promise to criticize when i feel like, even to the point of bigotry, but believe me; I judge no one and I am as open as can be but note anyways that there are no absolutes!

If there is any sin or misdemeanour I hope to never be guilty of here; its that of boring you and I am beginning to feel I am on the verge of doing that.

So without ***going with Opo to the house of Oro; I say welcome to Ocolc's Lair and hope every visitor to this blog gets addicted to visiting again and again as I am about getting addicted to giving you enough reasons to do so again and again.  

Lets get it started...

P.S: ***Just some term I have heard used in Yoruba conversations translated literally. A clique for 'without wasting any of your time' :) 

Comments

  1. Yippiee!I love you scatter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurrayy! You are officially the first person to comment here and you deserve a prize.

      Delete
  2. Guess journals, series, and short stories will follow soon too. A whaozy time awaits; lets go there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whats in a Kiss?

GRIT....